European Breeders Trust was established to help its shareholders to improve their own breeding programs, to represent the interests of European Breeders and to assist organizations and National Societies to develop. Activities of European Breeders Trust include:
- The improvement of the buying and selling situation, including the conduction of auctions (European Breeders Select Sale)
- The organization and distribution of exclusive breeding rights
- The organization of further training activities for breeders
- The creation of optimal conditions for the preparation and presentation of Arabian horses for Arabian horse shows
- The creation of a community of breeders
However, European Breeders Trust will not start its own breeding program. It’s only purpose is to support its shareholders with their programs.